The Methods of working with the Rods by Kont Walewski
1. MAIN POSES AND ATTITUDE OF A BODY TO THE SUN.
When working with the Rods it is necessary to position one’s body to the energetic flows of the Earth and the Sun. Usually, the rule “Always face the Sun” is kept, no matter what sex a person is and regardless of whether he is left or right-handed. Simply put, when working with the Rods in the morning, it is necessary to face the East; in the afternoon face the South. When working with the Rods in the evening face the West and at night face the North.
The poses used for working with the Rods are the so-called “Egyptian Poses” either sitting and standing.
The sitting pose.
Relax all of the muscles except for those supporting the back and head which should be perpendicular to the earth. The palms are situated on the knees. The knees are moved slightly apart. The heels are separated by the breadth of shoulders or pelvis. The feet are moved slightly apart. The shoulders are lowered and relaxed. The elbows are pressed to the sides. Thus, the feet, shanks, thighs and forearms form a symbol of life, letter “V”.
The standing pose.
The back is kept straight perpendicular to the earth. The shoulders are lowered, the arms are straightened along the body. If, when breathing your right nostril is more active, advance your right leg a half-step; if your left nostril is more active then the left leg should be advanced.
- Enter the state of total peace. To do this the whole body should be progressivley relaxed from head to toe: the head, neck, elbows, wrists, palms, chest, belly, back, waist, buttocks, knees, ankles, feet. One should mix up the relaxation with looseness;
- The back of the head and the spinal column are in one straight line, as if you were supported from the ceiling by a string attached to the top of your head. The tip of the nose and the navel are also in one straight line;
- The tip of a tongue is raised to a palate and touches slightly the alveolar edge (the pallate ridge behind the teeth). The tongue root is relaxed;
- Develop an inner smile. The work will be much more efficient, if to be done in a state of a happy peacefulness. Think of the Sun, giving light and life and smile to yourself with gratitude. Then relax your forehead, brows, facial muscles and mouth so that there is no expression left, but keep the sense of a smile inside yourself. (Remember the subtle smile of Madonna or the tranquil faces of the Egyptian Pharaohs). The relaxation of the cheeks stimulates salivation. The saliva should be swallowed, and following mentally its way down to a stomach, a body should be filled with a happy peacefulness.
- The eyes look straight ahead. Your gaze should be concentrated on a real or imaginary image just in front of the eyes at a distance of 40-60 cm. The state of peace is the main condition. Just take a good look at the faces of Egyptian Pharaohs and emulate the spiritual peacefulness and happiness can be see in these faces. It was this expression, that was considered to be a sign of the Wisdom in Ancient Egypt.
2. PECULIARITIES OF BREATH AND ATTENTION CONCENTRATION
If you haven’t entered the state of peace and are distracting yourself with thoughts, then the work with the Rods will be less efficient. Moreover, irritation, anger and thoughts of different troubles may cause and strengthen the headache. It can happen because the energy follows the mind’s attention, and the Rods strengthen the energy flows.
The easiest way to calm down thoughts and emotions is by controlling your breath. At first one should try to achieve slow, rhythmical and continuous breath. The next stage consists of so-called “master-rhythm” training: 7 sec. of inhalation, 1 sec. holding the breath, 7 sec. of exhalation, 1 sec. holding the breath. This system, as Caucasian “Master-system” says, corresponds with a cardiac (esoteric) centre of the Earth. At first, to stablize thoughts and breath, one should concentrate the attention on an image in front of him or on an imaginary Sun or Moon, when doing exercises. But it is not necessary to overstrain the eyes, the image should be viewed unfocused.
At the next stage one should concentrate the attention on particular body parts, while breathing rhythmically, and visualize particular colour vibrations in these parts by the strength of will. This problem is rather complicated, and it is impossible to solve it without controlling mind, feelings and emotions by one’s strong will.
The Caucasian “Master System” marks out 4 aspects of a human essence:
which are concentrated in the following parts of a human body:
- physical aspect: in the lower part of the belly, genitals and back part of a head;
- emotional aspect: in the upper part of the chest and forehead;
- intellectual aspect: in the solar plexus, upper part of the belly and in the crown of a head;
- spiritual aspect: in the arms, palms, legs, feet and face.
They correspond with these colour vibrations: physical aspect – red; emotional – yellow; intellectual – blue; spiritual – white.
3. STATIC WORK WITH THE RODS.
a. beginner stage:
Sit down. Hold the Sun Rod in the right hand, Moon Rod in the left hand. Concentrate your attention on the Solar energy, giving life. The breath is continuous and rhythmical. The rhythm of the breath: 7 sec. of inhalation, 1 sec. pause, 7 sec. of exhalation, 1 sec. pause. Leave yourself in a condition of happy concentration on creative Solar Energy for 5-15 min. Let your mind, feelings and desires be directed by Love. This act fixes the vital energy by its three forces in the physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual balance.
b. advanced stage:
At this stage one should train the concentration of attention on particular body parts, when process of breathing, and provoke particular colour vibrations in these parts by the strength of will. The conscious use of strong-willed breath in the colour vibrations activates the body parts and energetic centres.
1. Take a suitable pose and exhale all the air.
When You Inhale 7 sec "red color" (physical aspect ) (GAYALHAMA) - Expand your abdominal cavity.
When You Exhale ( 7 sec) - in this moment you must concentrate your Imagination and desire the colour of red on the lower part of the belly, genitals and back part of the head. Then, pause for a second. Exhalation during 7 sec. 1 minute pause.
Repeat the cycle of breathing for the red colour twice more.
2. When You Inhale 7 sec "yellow color" (mental aspect ) - You expand only the chest.
When You Exhale ( 7 sec) - in this moment concentrate your imagination and desire the colour of yellow on the chest and on the forehead.
Repeat this cycle twice more in the same rhythm: 7-1-7-1
3. When You Inhale 7 sec "blue color" ( spiritual aspect ) - You expand the chest and the upper part of the belly.
When You Exhale ( 7 sec) - in this moment concentrate your imagination and desire the colour blue on the solar plexus.
Repeat the cycle of breathing for the blue colour twice more in the same rhythm: 7-1-7-1
4. When You Inhale 7 sec "white color" (psychical aspect) - You expand the chest, diaphragm and belly together.
When You Exhale ( 7 sec) - in this moment concentrate your imagination and desire the colour white on the the arms, palms, legs, feet and face.
Repeat the cycle of breathing for the white colour twice more in the same rhythm: 7-1-7-1.
GAYALHAMA, is energy in Space.
It has four conditions of vibration.
These vibrations are four colours, which one assimilates from the air.
They have centers in a human body that recover them.
"red color" - physical aspect
"yellow color" (mental aspect )
"blue color" ( spiritual aspect )
"white color" ( psychical aspect) .
The human body, using strong-willed breathing-in of colour vibrations, at Exhalation will charge parts of the body and centers.
The whole exercise:
- 3 cycles for the red colour – 48 sec.
- 3 cycles for the yellow colour – 48 sec.
- 3 cycles for the blue colour – 48 sec.
- 3 cycles for the white colour – 48 sec.
Total: 3 min. 12 sec.
As the “Master System” writes, this exercise awakes the oecumenical powers, allows to contact with the higher energies, sets the “Master Rhythm” and develops the clairvoyance.
Stand erect, hold the back and neck upright, the arms are straight along the body and hold the Rods. The Sun Rod is in the Right hand; the Moon Rod in the left hand. Note what type of breath you have – Sun or Moon.
The following information is from a manuscript, “Mysteries of the Life and Death”: “The Breath is the Life. Flowing through nostrils, the breath forms itself in three ways. When going through the right nostril, it creates electricity, that supplies the vascular and motive systems, so called Pingala. The name of this breath is Sun Breath. It is the breath of a warrior, ready to fight. The breath, going through the left nostril is the regulating mother principle, called magnetism. It supplies the sympathetic system, so called Ida. The name of this breath is Moon Breath. It is the breath of a wise man, ready to accept The Wisdom. The breath, going through both nostrils, is the breath of a balance, called Sushumna.”
If you are having the Moon Breath at the moment, you should advance your left leg a half-step; if it is the Sun Breath advance your right leg. The level of the eyes should be fixed according to the basic rules. Exhaling, strain the stomach and chest muscles in order to let all the air out of lungs. Inhale for 7 sec., expanding the belly and raising on the tip toes, squeezing the Rods as strong as possible; 1 sec. pause; exhale for 7 sec., going down on the heels and relaxing the hands with the Rods, charging the lower part of the belly and the back part of the head with the red colour. By a strong will, fix the mind and desire on the physical aspect of a human essence; 1 sec. pause. Do the same cycles for the red colour twice more. Then do three cycles per each colour [yellow (emotional), blue (intellectual) and white (spiritual)], fixing the mind and will on the according parts of the body, as in the previous exercise.
The rising on the tip toes when inhaling, and going down on the heels when exhaling, should be smooth and gradual, without any sharp movements. At first one may experience pain in the calves, caused by the unusual tension, but after getting accustomed to it, you’ll experience a burst of cheerfulness and strength.
As the “Master System” says, this exercise harmonizes the flows of vital energy in a body and develops the unusual abilities. A regular practice of this exercises shifts the organism to a state of a natural readiness to defend and to attack, caused by intensification of attention and intuition. This may happen only if one keeps the rules of nutrition and healthy life style. The “Master System” calls the breath through the left nostril the Moon Breath, and through the right nostril, the Sun Breath It writes that the Moon Breath “magnetizes and cools”, and the Sun Breath “electrifies and warms”. This is similar to Yoga practice where the breath through the right nostril is called hot and sunny, provides catabolic and accelerating effect, and the breath through the left nostril is called cold and lunar, provides anabolic, slowing down effect. The main aim of breathing exercises in Yoga is to achieve the balance between catabolic and anabolic processes in a body and to purify the energetic channels. The signs that indicate successful purification are the appearing of perspiration and trembling of the body. When the perspiration appears it is recommended to rub the body briskly. This strengthens the organism and causes the feeling of lightness. If the breath is going through one and the same nostril during 24 hours, it is considered to be a dangerous sign, a warning about an approaching disease.
The “Master System” recommends using the influence of the breath on a state of mind in the following way: if you need to be ready to act vigorously the next day, you should sleep on the left side. That will activates the Sun Breath through the right nostril; if you need wisdom for important and responsible decisions, then you should sleep on the right side. That will activates the Moon Breath through the left nostril.